One of the lessons of Sukkot is for each family unit and household to learn to be fully prepared. Everyone is responsible for their own meals so please plan accordingly. We can still all break bread together and will have several scheduled fellowship meals where we can all bring a dish to share.
- Daily meal services are not provided. Please bring enough food for your party. Food can easily be kept in coolers and cooked on camp grills.
- Please keep all fires up off the ground, and use portable fire pits and grills for cooking.
- Coffee house available every morning aside from high days, specific hours TBA
- Snack shack will be open every day, aside from high days, specific hours TBA.
- We will have fellowship meals scheduled, so be prepared to help pitch in for Shabbat and the Holy Days. Specific time and info TBA
- We will have access to a porch with tables and chairs. There are also picnic tables scattered throughout the camp, and riverside. So please, come together with your meals, sit, eat, fellowship!