- Event Start Time / End Time: The event is scheduled for Oct. 2-11th of 2020. These are the only dates our group is authorized to be on the grounds. Check in is at 3:00pm and check out is 11:00am.
- Please note that if you want to change your registration information for activities, lodging, or any other submitted information, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 18, 2020.
- Camp address: 23400 NW 212th Ave., High Springs, FL 32643
- No Smoking: For the health and comfort of our guests, smoking is not allowed in any buildings or in public areas.
- Parking: All vehicles are to be parked in designated areas. Please do not park on grass.
- Visitation: Per-Day Access needs to be registered through the FOTN registration page.
- General Curfew for the Campground: is 11:00 pm. Please be mindful of those who are sleeping and keep the noise down, shofars, loud music, etc. The front gate to the campground will be closed and locked at 11pm. if you must be out after this time there is a number for the forest ranger on the gate, you can call and someone will come open the gate for you.
- Please provide adequate supervision of minors.
- No guys in girl’s cabins, no girls in guy’s cabins unless there is a family unit or the couples are married.
- No inappropriate Public Displays of Affection (PDA).
- All spring swims are scheduled ahead of time and are only available when there is a lifeguard present.
- Activities in the spring canoeing, or blob require a properly fitted life vest.
- From sundown Friday until sundown Saturday, we observe the Biblical Sabbath as found in the fourth commandment.
- All pets must be constrained by leash or kennel to prevent inconvenience or disturbance of others. Pets must be kept at tent site or RV site. No pets are allowed for cabin accommodations. Pets are not allowed inside of cabins at any time. Do Not bring your pets to any public gatherings, pavilion, clubhouse, spring, or any other location on campus except at tent and RV camp site locations. All pet owners must clean up behind their pet and not leave waste on the ground without wrapping/bagging and discarding in a trash container. Pets must be on a leash or in a kennel at all times.
- What to Bring to Camp (Packing List)
1. Sleeping bag and pillow or bed linens / blanket for a twin mattress.
2. Old camp clothes.
3. Old tennis shoes and flip flops / sandals – bring an additional pair of shoes in case one pair gets wet
4. Bible, notebook, and pen
5. Bug spray
7. Towel and basic bathroom toiletries
8. Pocket flashlight
9. Modest swimwear
10. Marketplace/General Store spending money
- Dress Code for this event. A. Swim suits for ladies and men must be modest. Modest swimwear with a cover-up is required. B. Worship Assembly sessions and Sabbath times, ladies must wear minimum knee length dresses, men must wear business casual. All other days and times, ladies and men must wear modest apparel. No short shorts, no holey jeans, and no bare midriffs.
- No alcoholic beverages, narcotics, fireworks, or weapons of any kind including but not limited to knives, guns are not permitted in camp property (except lawful concealed carry and archery items at the archery range only.) If anyone is observed with any of these items they may be asked to leave and there will be no refund.
- Please keep up with personal belongings and make sure that you gather all prior to leaving the camp.
Please review this list with your participants so they are fully aware of the Camp Policy and Rules and are in agreement, prior to coming on the camp property.