Feast of the Nations has room for you!
The tent camping/sukkah sites are sure to please the experienced outdoorsman as well as the casual camper. Water spigots are scattered throughout the camping area and bathroom facilities with hot showers are just a short walk away for those who prefer not to rough it too much.
- primitive sites/no electric
- water spigots are scattered throughout camping area
- short walk to bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities
- $16/night/site, 4 night minimum. Please keep all campfires in a portable raised fire pit or grill up off the grass using firewood purchased from the campground.
We have 30 and 50amp RV sites with full hook ups and picnic tables for those who want to bring their home away from home on wheels. Our RV sites are conveniently located just a short walk from restroom and shower facilities, and our own little laundry room.
- 30amp and 50amp power with water and sewage hookups
- short walk to restroom, shower, and laundry facilities
- $35/night for 30amp
- $40/night for 50amp
- 4 night minimum
- please keep all campfires in a raised fire pit, up off the grass. Using firewood purchased from the campground.
Rustic Cabins are the perfect mix of cost effective comfort and rustic woodsy charm.
- Each Cabin has 2 sides connected by a shared bathroom.
- Each side sleeps up to five people.
- $49/night/side, 4 night minimum
- $98/night for the whole cabin, 4 night minimum
- Linens not provided
Our Family Chalets have full living rooms and kitchens for a stay that has all the comforts of home!
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath units with a comfortable living room, a loft, and a full kitchen complete with full sized refrigerator, stove and microwave.
- sleeps 7
- $133/night, 4 night minimum
MiniLodges are great for groups that want to stay together and maximize their time bonding.
- 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms, and and two additional bunk beds in the upstairs and downstairs lobby areas.
- They sleep up to 24 people.
- $317/night, 4 night minimum
- Linens not provided.